Gorleston youth project re-starts prayer meetings
The Identity Youth Project in Gorleston has re-started regular in-person prayer gatherings, and all are welcome to join with them to pray for this vital work.
The team will be holding two prayer gatherings per month:
• The first will be at the usual time of 7am - 8am at St. Mary Magdalen in Gorleston with a light breakfast available afterwards. This will take place on the second Wednesday of each month (dates are below).
• The second prayer gathering of the month will take place at St. Nicholas Church, Bradwell. This one will start at 7pm and finish at 8pm and take place on the last Tuesday of each month (again, dates below).
It is hoped that having two meetings in different locations at different times of day will enable those who can't make the early mornings to engage with the evening prayer gatherings instead, should they wish to do so.
Matt Ashpole, Identity Youth work Leader, pictured above, said, “We are back to meeting in person once again, which is very exciting. I do hope that you will all continue to support this ministry through prayer, and you would be most welcome at either or both of the prayer gatherings each month. Prayer truly is the driving force behind all that happens here at Identity Youth Project and your prayer support is hugely appreciated by me and the team.”
Dates between now and Christmas are:
• Tuesday September 28 7pm - 8pm (St. Nicholas Church, Bradwell)
• Wednesday October 6 7am - 8am (St Mary Magdalen, Gorleston)
• Tuesday October 26 7pm - 8pm (St. Nicholas Church, Bradwell)
• Wednesday November 10 7am - 8am (St Mary Magdalen, Gorleston)
• Tuesday November 30 7pm - 8pm (St. Nicholas Church, Bradwell)
• Wednesday December 8 7am - 8am (St Mary Magdalen, Gorleston)
There is a possibility for these prayer gatherings to be connected to Zoom for those who are unable to get to the venue - please get in touch if this is something you are interested in.
For more information, e-mail Matt Ashpole at email@example.com
The Identity Youth Project is based at : St. Mary Magdalene Church, Magdalen Square, Gorleston, Gt. Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR31 7BZ.
Do you have a news story or forthcoming event relating to Christians or a church in East Norfolk?
If so, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with details and, if possible a suitable picture.