Female Therapeutic Keyworker/Counsellor vacancy
Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging position giving care/support to women in treatment for addiction? Hebron Trust is looking for an experienced counsellor to work with a case load of clients in a therapeutic key-working role.
Hebron Trust is a residential rehab for women with serious drug and alcohol problems. We are looking for an experienced counsellor to work with a case load of clients in a therapeutic key-working role.
This post is based at Hebron House in Norwich and is full-time. We can offer you a supportive, learning environment with training and continued professional development.
Skills and experience:
• Experience working with this client group
• Registered Qualified Counsellor
• Diploma/Degree in Counselling or other relevant professional qualification and willing to work towards registration
• Training and experience in 12 Step Facilitation
• Experience of the care sector
• You must be able to drive with access to your own vehicle
This post has a Genuine Occupational Requirement for the employee to be female and to ascribe to the Christian Ethos of the Trust. It will require a DBS enhanced disclosure and we will meet this cost for you.
APPLY – please contact Emma Pawsey for further details and an application form on 01603 439905 or email email@example.com
We welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
Charity No: 1020095